Who Is Team Cuisine For?
- New or existing groups who depend on one another for results
- Boards of directors, executive committees, strategic planning task forces, management teams, project teams, cross-functional teams, cross-generational teams and newly formed teams.
- Strategic alliances and partnerships
What Will You Experience?
- Planning and preparing a gourmet meal ending in a team dining experience. The meal is followed by a discussion about reactions, insights and ideas for team improvement
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity for personal growth through self-assessment and team interaction
- Greater understanding of the impact that behavior and interpersonal relationships have on team results
- Ideas for improving teamwork turned into action plans
Where Does It Take Place?
- Depending on the team’s needs, the program can be held at one of several commercial kitchens or at a site determined by the team.
Who Are We?
- Sue Lind, Ph.D., and Nancy McGee, M.Ed., have been in the field of training and organizational development for over 25 years. Both have worked in a number of industries including global electronics, publishing, customer care, banking, retail, government and non-profit.
165 Ashleigh Terrace, Marietta, GA ~ 404-558-4300